- Use a timer so everyone gets to play with a favorite toy
- Put away items your child doesn’t want to share during a playdate, like a special stuffed animal
- Lead by example; let your child see you share
- Celebrate success - when you see your child sharing, let them know what a great job they did
- Play games that encourage turn taking like throwing a ball or a board game
Resource Library & Blog
Find more information about child development, tools for providers, tips for parents, and read our blog.